Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Kindergarten Thanksgiving

At the kids school the 2 kindergarten classes did a Thanksgiving program this year, it was really cute. They made their own costumes and sang a few traditional Thanksgiving songs and a few fun creative compositions of the teachers. Dylan's class was dresses as the Pilgrims and the other class were dresses as the Indians. They got to sing for their parents and have a little Thanksgiving snack after the concert. It was a fun to watch and was so great to see Dylan participating in the program and having a good time.

3 comments:

Brooklyn said...

So fun. Do you remember when we were in Kindergarten? I can't remember, did you go to Lehi Elementary in Kindergarten? So long ago! I still remember those little "feasts" we had as kids, and it is so fun to watch our own kids go through it now. Happy Holidays!

Bridget said...

Cute!! Dyl looks pretty happy with himself! p.s. Jorgen has that shirt. Mom must have bought them?
I love the "costume"!

Staci said...

Ethan was one of the pilgrims, too. So cute!