Friday, November 13, 2009

The Leaves are Down and The Beds are Up!







I realized last week that it's been over 5 years since we lived somewhere the kids could jump into a pile of leaves. Well this fall we have more than a pile of leaves and the kids had a blast jumping! Wes was raking and bombarded with all 3 kids and the dog!

The boys are finally off the floor! When my folks were here they decided to do an early Christmas and get the boys some actual beds, thanks G&G. Jack put on his hard hat and he and Reagan helped Wes put up the new beds. Dylan popped in from time to time between rounds of Super Mario Galaxy, but came for the finished product! They love the beds and their room looks Great, amazing what a difference beds make!

1 comment:

Jenni Taysom said...

First of all, I'm loving the beach and all, but I'm a little jealous of the big pile of leaves - my kids would be all over that. In St. George they would find little piles of leaves and think that was great - how fun would such a huge pile of leaves be.
My boys beds are on the floor - we left their bunk beds behind thinking we could get some here - only everyone wants so much money for used bunk beds. So we figure they will be fine on the floor - I remembered that your boys beds were on the floor, but I guess not any more. What a wonderful christmas present for them.