I started this blog in March of '09 and decided it was going to begin with our adventures in PA. Well I am defiantly starting out of order but it will not always be like this, I promise. So here are a few pictures from our 1st PA Christmas '08. It was small and simple, but still a good Christmas. Brady and Brooke live about 4 hours away in NY and had come to help us move in a few days earlier. So we got to see them around the Holidays and that was really nice. They are so good to us!
We had a simple Christmas full of TONS of adjusting, marking the beginning of this new adventure for us here. But the kids made everything so much fun. They loved the day and of course loved what they got. We have great kids and are so grateful for them!
No comments:
Post a Comment