Thursday, September 9, 2010

Waldameer

We hit waldameer on the last day of the season this year for the first and last time! This seemed like such a busy summer, as they all are! The kids had a blast with our friends on the rides! I think the favorite ride for the kids was the log ride ....... mostly because I screamed like crazy on that drop and tend to freak out a bit on rides and of course they thought that was hilarious! I got a shot of the little ones on the frog hopper and Wes and the kids on a small coaster everything else was a little blurry. I was so very impressed that Reagan rode the ravine flyer, it's a pretty fast and very intense old wooden creaky roller coaster and she was one of the youngest on it! When she got off she was a little shell shocked ...... don't know if she is going to trust her Daddy again when he says "come on Rea it'll be fun!" The kids can't wait until it opens again!

1 comment:

just a mom with a camera said...

looks like you had a great summer!!! your kids are all so cute!!! i'm so glad you called the other day it was great to talk to you. we miss you guys!! we are really rooting for yakima!!!! our families could have so much fun together!!