Sunday, April 25, 2010

Talent Show ...... #1


The kids school had a talent show in the spring and Reagan participated in 2 numbers! She played a couple of piano songs that she worked really hard on and practiced for months! And she did a choreographed dance number with some friends from her class that included glow in the dark accessories. Fun, Fun, Fun!
She was the ONLY kid in the entire talent show playing any kind of instrument and was by far the favorite! I didn't get great video of the numbers but I have uploaded what I got, listen to the crowd going wild at the end! She worked really hard on her piano pieces and did really, really well. We are so glad she loves to play piano and we get to enjoy her beautiful talent. Way to go Reagan #1

1 comment:

Bridget said...

Way to go Rae! She's just to dang cute!