Jack is a Joy to us all and always makes me smile. He has always been so grown up and "ready to go" since the day he was born! He knows what he wants and is not at all afraid to go after it.
He is curious and busy and a lot of fun! He keeps us on our toes that's for sure. He blends in so well with our family and has his own way of playing and getting along with both his older bother and his older sister! All three of our kids are so different and get along so well (most of the time) I hope that lasts!
Jack is a wonderful blessing in our family, what would we do without him?
4 comments:
Cutest! Give him a happy birthday squeeze for me.
I love Jack and all your kids! The parents must be doing something right....?:) You guys are an awesome family!
Have I told you how much I love that kid today? Alright just checking.
It was a fun party thanks for the invite. He is growing up even in the little time we have been here in Erie
Post a Comment