Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Bravo ... Bravo ... A Piano Concert Night for us

We got this nice electric piano from Grandma Bev for Christmas, it has been a lot of fun!  Reagan started taking lessons from a fantastic teacher in the ward.  She is a natural and is having a lot of fun learning to play the piano.  
The following 2 clips are Reagan playing "Follow the Prophet", and Dylan playing his own ensemble!  :-)



8 comments:

Lacey Robinson said...

How fun! I want to get one so badly because I sing all of the primary songs to teach them to Breckon and Im totally tone deaf...and he's learning to sing just like me...sad huh??

Jodi said...

Lacy you can come over and play ours anytime. I saw an add for Costco that had some electric pianos on sale. I don't think you are tone deaf!

julied said...

aw so cute! they sound great. that is awesome that they got aunt bev's musical talents!

Spencer Reeve said...

I can't believe how big your kids have gotten, it has been way too long since we have seen you guys. That is so exciting that Wes is going to Nurse Anesthetist school. I'm glad you have a blog so I can see your cute little family!

Andy and Micah said...

Wow you have some pretty talented kids. I'm impressed that Regan is doing so well. Dylon song is on of a kind

Neal Family said...

Ok, love your kids, secondly I have to tell you, I think i am going to come and visit your house more often because on Sunday Regan was soooooo good during music time. I think now that I have seen her paintings, she is kind enough to amuse me while I attempt to lead the music:)ha, anyways, You should come over some time this week while my hubby is out of town until Saturday! I'll give you a call here sometime this week!

Neal Family said...

SOOO I am commenting again:) You would be proud to know I finally went to the gym last night and it felt so good to be back!!! Also, I have been wanting to get together so the boys can play and beat each other up but I have seriously been cleaning and organizing like a mad woman before my mother in law gets here!!! BUT, I really want to get together so alexander will have another kid to get crazy with!!

The Sainsbury Family said...

I love the piano! The kids have such fun grandparents.